Slide Valves are incorporated into a material handling system to control the flow of material, whether for operational use or maintenance purposes.
- Construction: Robustly constructed for light, medium or heavy duty applications
- Controls: Pneumatic, push/pull, handwheel, motorised, hydraulic
- Material: Stainless steel, mild steel, part stainless, part mild steel
- Finish: Powder coated / wet painted, natural, bead blast, polished or custom
- Plate Seal: Glad type, DRF type
- Slide: Thickness to suit, Square or knife edged
- Support: Eccentric Support Studs (PETP, Mild Steel, Stainless-Steel)
- Inlets: Square, round or rectangular
- Outlets: Square or rectangular with optional transition piece to round flange or stub
- Bespoke: Customised design & construction for your specific application
- Typical Duties: Bin, hopper and silo isolation, screw feeder & conveyor shut-off, in-flight catchments & weighing applications
- Deflectors: Vertical as standard (no obstruction, hang-up or wear areas exposed to the product flow) or inclined where a common inlet and outlet size are essential.
Slide plate stops short of the frame to remove any build up | Studs are round and shouldered to allow the material to fall away, down each side | Studs are strong low friction PETP and are eccentric to allow adjustment so that the slide plate can be set snug to the deflectors.