Used to regulate flow of material. A disc is in the centre of the valve, positioned perpendicular to the flow in the closed position. To be fully opened it is rotated one quarter of a turn, to become parallel to the flow.
- Controls: Pneumatic, Push/Pull, Handwheel, Motorised, Hydraulic
- Material: Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Part Stainless, Part Mild Steel, Cast Iron
- Finish: Powder Coated / Wet Painted, Natural, Bead Blast, Polished or Custom
- Light Duty: Cast units are available with soft seats to suit most application
- Heavy Duty: Metal to metal sealing or flaps may be plain, eccentric, elliptical, off-set or fitted with “O” rings