The Gravity Flab range, with availability in ATEX is intended for general purpose use on medium/heavy duty applications. Their design and construction can change significantly depending upon the application, but as fabricated units the Gravity Flap Diverter Valves can be readily customised to suit virtually any application.
- Construction: Mild steel, stainless steel or composite specials
- Inlets: Square, round or rectangular stubs or flanges
- Outlets: Square or rectangular with optional transition piece to round flanges or stubs
- Operation: Hand lever, chainwheel, electro-pneumatic or motorised
- Flap Plate: Mild steel or stainless steel
- Flab Seal: White f/q rubber, silicone rubber, polyurethane
- Finish: Powder coated / wet painted, natural, bead blast, polished or custom
- Bespoke: Customised design & construction for your specific applications
- Options: High temperature, positive pressure and vacuum versions are available
- Typical Duties: Free falling product diversion, diversion of differently specified materials, rejection of out of specification or contaminated product, diversion during maintenance, diversion to alternate fill positions for greater filling efficiency
Even Leg Style
The Gravity Flap Even Leg Diverter Valves have symmetrical legs at a standard off-set of 40 degrees to the vertical. Custom angles are available as determined by the product characteristics.
Odd Leg Style
The Gravity Flap Odd Leg Diverter Valves have straight through leg and an off-set leg typically at 40 degrees. Custom angles area available to suit the application.
Special and Multiple Leg Style
The Gravity Flap Special Diverter Valves have symmetrical legs at a standard off-set of 40 degrees to the vertical. Custom angles are available as determined by the product characteristics.